The Arredondo Brothers' Memorial Scholarship
Provided by the Arredondo Family Foundation, the Arredondo Brothers’ Memorial Scholarship provides financial support to UMass Boston students who are siblings of the fallen or military siblings. This scholarship is meant to inspire hope and resilience in students who have been deeply affected by their family’s experiences with war and military service.
- The Arredondo Family Foundation
- Supplemental Questions
- Award recipient must be a military sibling or a sibling of the fallen.
- Are you a military sibling?
- Are you a sibling of a fallen military hero?
- Has your family suffered the loss of a military hero or their sibling to suicide?
- Please share a short paragraph about your experiences as a military sibling or sibling of the fallen, your UMass Boston educational goals, and how this scholarship will benefit you.