The University India Scholars Program for Senior Students
The fund was established by the Donors in recognition of the achievements and contributions of students from India, or of Indian origin, who are attending the university. Students should have a 3.5 GPA or higher and be able to describe their professional ambitions. Preference will be given to students who are the first generation in their family to attend college. This scholarship is available to undergraduates, graduate students, and PhD candidates.
- Supplemental Questions
- University India Scholars Program
- 1. Are you of Indian origin?
- 2. Were you born in India?
- 3. Were either or both of your parents born in India?
- 4. Are you among the first generation to attend college in your family?
- 5. Please describe your career ambitions. This is a very important part of your application, so please review carefully.