The Susan Cunningham Campbell Scholarship
The Susan Cunningham Campbell Endowed Scholarship is a bequest to both the Boston and Amherst campuses of the University of Massachusetts. The endowment was set up in 2003 by the estate of Susan Cunningham Campbell, who had expressed wishes prior to her death to support music at the University of Massachusetts in perpetuity.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a declared freshman music major (0-29 credits), non-freshman music major (30+ credits), or music education major?
- What is your major instrument?
- Please provide a brief essay (up to 400 words) addressing one of the following: 1. What does it mean to be a music major at UMass Boston? 2. Why is music education important to society? 3. What is “musical excellence?
- Please provide a letter of recommendation from a current UMB music faculty.
- Please provide an Audition (.mp4) [Departmental juries may be used for this purpose]